Cordless control. The 2000FR’s battery-operated powerful servomotor can cut up to a single ply of fabric right up to 1” high, making it a very versatile, lightweight machine. With 5 speed settings, the 2000FR is perfect for sample making or other light-duty operations. Use the higher speeds to cut thinner fabrics, use the lower speeds to cut thicker fabrics or anything with glue. The 2000FR includes two 14.8V lithium batteries and a charger with an optimal 2 hour run time between charging. The 200OFR’s 4.3” high-speed steel (HSS) blade is optimal for cutting. With an extra thin base plate and light design, the 2000FR is a pleasure to operate.
- 14.8V Cordless Power. The 2000FR includes two powerful 14.8V lithium-Ion batteries with an optimal two-hour run time between charging.
- POWERFUL SERVO MOTOR - The 2000FR’s battery-operated powerful servomotor can cut up to a single ply of fabric right up to 1in high, making it a very versatile, lightweight machine.
- The 2000FR includes two 14.8V lithium batteries with a charger, blade key, extra sharpening stone, and allen key.
- TOTAL SPEED CONTROL - With five-speed settings, the 2000FR is perfect for sample making or other light-duty operations. The blade speed can be adjusted from 600RPM to 1400RPM!
- AUTOMATIC SHARPENER & FRONT KNIFE GUARD - Built-in sharpener guarantees a sharp edge on every cut. An adjustable front knife guard helps ensure operator safety.
- EXTRA THIN BASE PLATE - The lightweight aluminum base plate is extra thin to allow for a precise and smooth cutting experience.
- Weight: 6.1lbs