1/8in thick for Low Shank machine quilting.
Want to master machine quilting with rulers but not sure where to start? It’s time for you to meet Slim, your new machine quilting best friend.
Angela Walters, machine quilting author and teacher, designed Slim with you in mind! This versatile tool is the perfect way to finally get comfortable using tools while machine quilting!
- Creative Grids® grip to ensure the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Narrow enough to work in any size throat space.
- Curved edge adds additional versatility.
- The perfect length... just long enough to quilt lines in any direction without being too cumbersome.
Use it for:
- Stitching in seams
- Parallel lines
- Geometric machine quilting
- Border designs and more!
To learn more, view a video demonstration.
Total Size - 2-3/4in x 7-1/4in